Fundamental concepts in heterogeneous catalysis jens k nrskov felix studt frank abild pedersen 8 the electronic factor in heterogeneous catalysis 114 he has pioneered the development of a set of concepts allowing a molecular level understanding of surface chemical processes and heterogeneous catalysis. This book is based on a graduate course and suitable as a primer for any newcomer to the field this book is a detailed introduction to the experimental and computational methods that are used to study how solid surfaces act as catalysts. Heterogeneous catalysis plays a part in the production of more than 80 of all chemical products it is therefore essential that all chemists and chemical engineers have an understanding of the fundamental principles as well as the applications of heterogeneous catalysts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.