Written by one of the worlds leading academics in the field industrial organization in context provides a truly international balanced perspective on eu competition policy and us antitrust policy this innovative text includes exciting contemporary topics not covered in other books in the field such as contestable markets and experimental economics. This paper presents a non technical discussion of economic issues that arise due to links between competition or anti trust policy and international trade while recent advances in international trade theory have borrowed heavily from the industrial organization literature this work has a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.