The 2014 united states federal budget is the budget to fund government operations for the fiscal year fy 2014 which began on october 1 2013 and ended on september 30 2014. In fiscal year 2014 the federal government will spend around 38 trillion these trillions of dollars make up a considerable chunk around 22 percent of the us economy as measured by gross domestic product gdp that means that federal government spending makes up a sizable share of all money spent in the united states each year. Mid session review fy 2019 addendum to the presidents fy19 budget to account for the bipartisan budget act of 2018 an american budget presidents budget fy 2019 major savings and reforms . Updated new and current edition budget of the us government fiscal year 2017 paperbound book can be found here https bookstoregpogov products sku 041 001
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.